Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Long update

Soo, pictures... I swear I'll get to it:) It's been a little while so I figured I should update. I'll start with Sammie... I think I'll write his name Sammy now. He is 15 months tomorrow! Where does the time go?! He is crazy but oh so sweet. He is such a boy. He loves picking up sticks and rocks outside to explore, playing ball, playing with his car and dump truck. He makes "brrmmm" sounds for anything with a motor. He is his daddy's boy. He love reading and brings me books throughout the day. He loves playing chase through our house and is way to smart. He has learned how to trick me and turn around to catch me. He loves giving hugs and just cuddling. He loves his daddy time and gets so excited when Bryce gets home. He is now signing "more", "all done", "please", "milk", "eat", and "water". We are working on "wait", "stop", "drink","daiper", and "want". He seems to pick the signs up pretty fast and it is helping so much with his communication. The words he is saying consistently now are mom, dad, wow, kiki (kitty kitty) bye, hi, hey, baa(bath)... I know he has more, but I'm drawing a blank. He is such a blast to be around and I love every minute with him.
Now onto Bryce and me. Bryce just got a promotion and a raise! Woohoo! Definitely Gods doing and we are so thankful. We are hoping to put more money into the house and into savings. We really want to redo our kitchen.... if you have seen it, you know why! If not, I'll try to paint a picture. It was updated in the early 90's, it has this hideous linoleum... so hideous that Bryce likens me cleaning it to "shinning a poop" He makes me laugh. The bottom cabinets and countertops were made from cheap plywood and must have been made for giants because they are tall. Not of the doors latch on them because they are warped and the cabinet under our sink is sagging because they put the plumbing in so crappy that our sink always leaks. I'm afraid for what the wood flooring looks like under this cabinet. The only thing we like about our kitchen would be the potential it has and the old original cabinets up top which go from counter top to ceiling. I would also love to finish painting our house, get the basement finished, and all the wood floors refinished. I'm sure there's more, but those are at the top of my list. Goodness, what else is new? I have continued sewing diapers and am getting better with each diaper. I am hoping to get a snap press soon and then get some testers out to a couple ladies for feedback. Bryce really wants me to try selling them but I am still pondering. Maybe for fun or a hobby, but I don't want this enjoyment to turn into a stressful job. I love cloth diapering and I love sewing now... I just don't want to taint it by making it into a business. Does that make sense? We'll see I guess.
Other news... Byrce and I are getting ready to celebrate our 3 year anniversary on the 30th of this month. I really can't believe how fast the time flies! I'm so happy to be married to such a wonderful man and have such a wonderful father for our child and future children. Shortly after our anniversary my brother and his girlfriend should be coming to visit! I can't wait! It is so beautiful here in the fall. I want to show them around a bit more since last time i was a bit flustered with a new born. I also want to get my brother to rake our leaves ;)
I am so excited to say that I have now been past Coeur d'alene, ID! over Labor day weekend Bryce, Sammie and I headed over to MT. We had a great time and MT is so beautiful. I look forward to going back next Summer for some camping. I also want to stay over in Kellogg, ID... what a beautiful little tourist town. The worlds longest gondola is there and I will ride it before I leave the NW! After getting back from MT and getting a good nights rest we went and hiked Bowl and Pitcher. I got some pretty pictures and really enjoyed the outdoors. It was a tad chilly and rainy, but I loved it. Growing up in AZ has made me love the smell of rain. Wow, this was one long update... I guess that is it for now. I think Sammy is wanting some attention and mommy time. God Bless!

1 comment: