Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Poor little dude

Well I am off to bed after 1 exhausting day. Sammie woke with a fever at 3 am and had a really hard time sleeping after that. His fever lingered all day and he was just miserable. I couldn't put him down. He was so super cuddly though:) it warmed my heart. I did take him in to his Dr. and it turns out he has and ear infection in his right ear. He said it should clear up on its own within the next few days (hopefully before the big day). After the appointment we went to visit daddy at work. Sammie was so thrilled to see him. Bryce then came home and spent some time with him and then went up to get more tiling done on the shower. It's getting there... I can't wait to have 2 bathrooms again! That is all. I am tired and most likely awaiting a long night.

1 comment: